Website Team Lead
Can be completed remotely
About the Role
In this volunteer position, you will Increase awareness about Meagan Bebenek Foundation, its mission, goals and accomplishments by being responsible for the maintenance and optimization of the website and for ensuring that the content is in alignment with Meagan Bebenek Foundation brand guidelines and communication plan.
- Collaborate with the Communications Lead to build the communications plan.
- Lead the Website Team providing direction, support and coaching to all team members.
- Manage work assignments for all website team members ensuring that time commitments align with volunteer availability
- Manage integrations with social media and donation platforms
- Work closely with external provider(s) and the Website Team members to ensure that the website is
maintained and updated ensuring continuity of themes and design layout.
- Work with external provider(s) and Website team members to increase online presence to target audiences
- Identify, develop, and deploy strategies to optimize site performance
- Develop and design content to be published on the website
- Attend and actively participate in Communication Team meetings and other meeting forums as required
Reports to Communications Team Lead
Attention to detail
Excellent written communication skills
Creativity & design skills
Leadership & collaborative teamwork skills
Knowledge of website design and online presence/traffic optimization
Knowledge and experience with HTML
Knowledge and experience with CSS
Experience using Google Analytics to develop strategies
Knowledge and experience with mobile and desktop optimization
Experience with WYSIWYG platform
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Since 2001 Meagan Bebenek Foundation (previously Meagan’s HUG) has raised over $6 million for ground-breaking research and is having global impact on the care of and outcomes for young brain tumour patients and families around the world. Meagan Bebenek Foundation is a registered Canadian charity focused on creating a world where no children suffer from brain tumours.
Volunteers are critical to the success of MBF. When you volunteer with MBF you join an enthusiastic team dedicated to making a meaningful difference to the lives of children and families affected by paediatric brain tumours. You have an opportunity to give back to the community, share and develop your talents, learn new skills and meet new people in a supportive, inclusive and welcoming environment.