Thu, Oct 26|
Gingerbread Decorating Contest
Are you looking for a fun activity that you can do with your family in support of a great cause? Tap into your creativity this holiday season and join our Gingerbread Decorating Contest! Judged by How To Cake It's Yolanda Gampp!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – Dec 29, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
About the event
- Purchase your MBF gingerbread kit!
- Receive your kit either through pick-up or home delivery
- Decorate your gingerbread house! Once decorating is complete, snap a few photos and send them our way! Email your photos (maximum of 3) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo submissions must be received by the deadline: December 29th
Known as the “Queen of Cakes”, Yolanda Gampp is a celebrated cake and culinary artist, expert judge on Fox’s Crime Scene Kitchen and star of one of the biggest YouTube baking channels of all time, “How To Cake It”. In this year's contest, Yolanda will appoint winners for the three categories up for grabs.
Winners will be identified in the following categories:
- Most Creative Gingerbread House - most creative decoration/design using only the kit contents (no add-ons)
- Most Festive Gingerbread House - decoration/design that evokes the most holiday spirit (supplementing kit supplies is permitted)
- Social Media Bonus Prize - Post photos of your Gingerbread House online. Please include the reason you decided to participate in this contest.
- Be sure to follow and tag us in the post (Instagram & Facebook: @meaganbebenekfoundation). A winner will be selected at random from all eligible participants.
Kits will be delivered between November 25th and December 9th.
Home delivery boundaries:
- East to West: Thickson Rd. S (Whitby) to Bronte Rd (Oakville)
- North to South: Hwy 9 (Newmarket) to Lake Ontario
**Gingerbread Kits are produced in a Peanut & Nut Free facility. Contains: Wheat, Soybean. May contain: Milk, Egg. **